Fun, Motivational Fitness Program in Pittsburgh
Inner Strength: About Our Mission
Inner Strength began on the premise that fitness is for everyone. That’s why our programs exist to help people – especially women and those over the age of 40 – to get into taking care of their bodies. Why? Because a healthy body allows you to do the things you love with the people you love without having to worry about physical and mental pain.
Inner Strength is about increasing your strength and energy, but more importantly, it’s about increasing your confidence!
We also pride ourselves on providing a safe environment for people to work out. If a member comes in with pain or discomfort they fear might prevent them from exercising, they have the support of real rehabilitation-focused professionals who are here to support them from rehab to getting back to their fitness routine.
When you join Inner Strength, you’re joining a family. We are moms, sisters, grandmothers, and more.
- If you’re worried about another year going by where you don’t have control over your health…
- If your clothes are feeling a little tighter than you want them to be…
- If you’re just done feeling tired all the time…
- If you’re living with aches and pains…
- If you’ve given working out on your own an honest try, but just haven’t been able to stay consistent…
- If you just want a coach to take the lead for you and help you get on track…
Inner Strength is for you!
Ready to get started? We make it easy. Just fill out and schedule your FREE get-to-know-you-session. Shortly after, we'll be in touch to confirm your intro session, and you can decide if you’d like to become a member. We can't wait to meet you!
Personalized Strength Training Studio
For People in Their 40's, 50's and 60's
Find Your Inner Strength
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.